This page is a list of previously featured users and nominations for new "Users of the Month".
Rules of Nomination Edit
- User must have made a significant contribution to the wiki, such as article redesigns or image uploading.
- User must not have been blocked within the last 2 months.
- User should be mature and responsible in their interactions with other users.
- Users cannot nominate themselves for this position.
User of the Month elections are to be conducted as follows:
- Nominator will make the nomination as detailed above.
- Users cannot vote oppose.
- Votes will be cast below the nominated of the user's choice.
- Comments are optional
- Use numbers (#)
- Sign your posts.
- Do not vote for more than one user, and consider your vote carefully.
A list of featured users Edit
- Mace1700 (December 2011)
To nominate a user, list their username and give a somewhat detailed description of why you feel that said user deserves to be the User of the Month. There are only supporting votes, and each month voters can only support one user. Users who are up for nomination cannot vote. If a user is nominated who a voter wishes to support more than the nominee that they are currently supporting, they must
strikethrough their current vote before adding their support to the other nominee. Nominations can only be added from the 19th to the 23rd of the month. Any nominations added outside of this period will be deleted. Voting ends on the first of the next month. The nominee with the most votes will be declared the User of the Month for the month that just ended. Please note that users should only be nominated for what they have done within the past month. Just because a user is valuable to the Wiki and has yet to be recognized as a User of the Month does not mean that they deserve to be in the running.
Keep your vote limited to a number sign (#) point (do not leave a space between votes, so that a fluid list can be kept, easing vote-counting). (Nominators are welcome to copy + paste this reminder at the start of their nomination.)
Please place nominations below this line.